- Zapotec Rugs, Table Runners, Place Mats, Pillows
- Southwest Zapotec Pillows -Hand Woven
- Bulk Zapotec Handwoven Wool Pillows 12x16 (2pillow1)
Bulk Zapotec Handwoven Wool Pillows 12x16 (2pillow1)
- One of a Kind -Hand Woven
- Genuine Hand Carded Wool
- Traditional Zapotec Indian Designs
This is a bulk listing or hand woven wool southwestern Zapotec Indian pillows perfect for Native American, western decor or southwest style home decorating.
Woven by hand on a traditional loom by the famous Zapotec Indians, their weaving techniques and traditional Native pattern have been handed down for generations.
Each Zapotec pillow is a unique one-of-a-kind treasure. Created with stone ground dyes and varying patterns, no two are exactly alike. The back side of this pillow is fabric.
Measures approximately 12x16, 100% Zapotec wool front.
This is a bulk listing intended for sales in our walk in store. Sold assorted, color of our choice. Price is for one.
Look here for individual Zapotec pillows available.