- Native American Decor & Artifacts
- Native American Tomahawks & War Clubs
- Tigua Indian Feather Draped Iron Head Tomahawk 20" - Manny Silvas (t148)
Tigua Indian Feather Draped Iron Head Tomahawk 20" - Manny Silvas (t148)
- Decorative Feather Draped Tomahawk
- Handcrafted by Manny Silvas, Tigua Tribe
- Genuine Deer Skin Leather
- Measures 20" Long
This is a very unique decorative feather draped tomahawk made by Manny Silvas. It is beautifully wrapped in real deerskin leather with hand bead work and a prayer feather drape including elk teeth and glass and brass beads in between the feathers. The beaded tomahawk also features an iron head, medicine wheel with horse hair and brass tacks along the handle.
Perfect for southwest and western decor, you will love accenting your Native style wall with this Tigua Indian hand crafted iron tomahawk. Measures 20" long, not including the genuine deer skin leather fringe.
Authentic Native American, Manny Silvas Tribe: Tigua