- Native American Decor & Artifacts
- Native American Dance, Talking & Medicine Sticks
- Tigua Indian Beaded Dance Stick 30.5" - Manny Silvas (ids50)
Tigua Indian Beaded Dance Stick 30.5" - Manny Silvas (ids50)
- Native American Beaded Dance Stick
- Handcrafted by Manny Silvas, Tigua Tribe
- Genuine Deer Skin Leather and Whitetail Deer Antlers
- Measures 30.5" Long
This is a very unique Tigua Indian beaded dance stick made by Manny Silvas. The Native American dance stick is completely wrapped in real deerskin leather with hand beadwork and bells as well as genunine antlers attached on each end. The rustic antler on top is adorned with gold tacks and a glass beaded strand of elk teeth strung through the tines. This beautiful Tigua Indian handcraft also features a medicine wheel with the four directions of the earth and prayer feathers, also a medicine bag popular to Native American tradition.
Perfect for dance, music, meditation or decoration, you can get your very own Tigua Indian dance stick today. It will look stunning as a rustic home decoration for any southwest or Native American style decor, even for a western ranch or cabin. Measures 30.5". Photo is representative.
Authentic Native American, Manny Silvas Tribe: Tigua