- Native American Decor & Artifacts
- Native American Medicine Bags
- Beaded Deer Skin Medicine Pouch 4.5" -Tigua (b1626)
Beaded Deer Skin Medicine Pouch 4.5" -Tigua (b1626)
- Real Deer Skin for A Soft Feel
- Two Strap System For Easy Opening
- Beaded Fringe Accent
- Native American Handcraft
This decorative medicine bag was made by hand by an American Indian artist. Carefully handcrafted of real deer skin leather with a soft feel, this bag is adorned with beaded fringe.
This traditional medicine pouch also has two matching leather straps for easy opening. Measures approximately 3" wide, 4.5" tall not including fringe.
Authentic Native American, Tribe: Tigua