- Native American Decor & Artifacts
- Native American Dance, Talking & Medicine Sticks
- Tigua Indian Peyote Medicine Stick 38.5" - Manny Silvas (ms51)
Tigua Indian Peyote Medicine Stick 38.5" - Manny Silvas (ms51)
- Decorative Native American Peyote Medicine Stick
- Handcrafted by Manny Silvas, Tigua Tribe
- Genuine Deer Skin Leather and Whitetail Deer Antlers
- Measures 38.5" Long
This is a very unique decorative Tigua Indian peyote medicine stick made by Manny Silvas. The Native American medicine stick is completely wrapped in real deerskin leather with hand beadwork and a medicine bag as well as genunine antlers attached on each end. This beautiful Tigua Indian handcraft also features two prayer feather drapes with glass and brass beads.
Perfect for Native American or southwestern style decor, you can get your very own Tigua Indian peyote medicine stick today. It will look stunning as a rustic, wall hanging or accent in your southwest or Native style home, even for a western ranch or cabin. Measures 38.5". Photo is representative.
Authentic Native American, Manny Silvas Tribe: Tigua