- Southwestern Purses
- Southwestern Printed Purses
- Southwestern Cotton Purse -Day of the Dead Katrina (p505)
Southwestern Cotton Purse -Day of the Dead Katrina (p505)
- Classic Southwestern Day Of The Dead Purse
- Compact For Easy Carry 13"x19"
- Soft Textured Cotton Cloth
- Full Zippered Top
- Design Featured On Both Sides
If you like southwest and western style you will love this classic purse, perfect for hand or shoulder carry. Just the right size, it works well either way.
This beautiful southwest or western style purse is made with genuine cotton, woven with a unique texture for durability and a soft, comfortable feel. The rich day of the dead Katrina design is featured on both sides and because of the special texture of the woven cotton fabric, the printed design looks similar to a woven tapestry bag.
Each November, after Halloween, The Day Of The Dead is celebrated in Mexican style, with fiestas, Katrina, skulls and skeletons. This bag has a matching cloth handle, and a zipper top. Measures 13" tall, 19" wide.