- Native American Decor & Artifacts
- Native American Spears -Staffs -Trail Markers
- Native American Tigua Beaded Buffalo Spear 73" - Manny Silvas (L31)
Native American Tigua Beaded Buffalo Spear 73" - Manny Silvas (L31)
- Decorative Beaded Lance
- Handcrafted by Manny Silvas, Tigua Tribe
- Genuine Deer Skin Leather
- Measures 73" Long
This is a decorative beaded Native American buffalo spear made by a Tigua Indian. It is beautifully wrapped with real deer skin leather and has a metal tip blade. The Native American spear, also known as a lance, features a strip of hand bead work, medicine bag, prayer feathers and a medicine wheel with horse hair.
Indian spears make beautiful wall accents for Native southwest and western style decor. This lance is perfect for any wall or display at your home or office. Measures 73". Actual spear is shown.
Authentic Native American, Manny Silvas Tribe: Tigua