- Native American Decor & Artifacts
- Native American Medicine Bags
- Beaded Native American Medicine Bag (b405)
Beaded Native American Medicine Bag (b405)
- Bone Hair Pipe - Long lasting quality
- Authentic Native American - Helps local artists
- Hand Stitching - Artistic Look
This is a decorative tobacco pouch or medicine bag made by hand by an Indian artist of the Tigua Tribe. Carefully handcrafted of real cowhide, this bag is decorated with genuine bone hair pipe beading, a matching leather strap and long fringe.
Measures 8" wide, 8" tall not including fringe. Actual bag is shown.
Authentic Native American, Tribe: Tigua