- Native American Decor & Artifacts
- Native American Medicine Bags
- Beaded Deer Skin Medicine Pouch 5" -Tigua (b1275)
Beaded Deer Skin Medicine Pouch 5" -Tigua (b1275)
- Real Deer Skin for A Soft Feel
- Draw String Strap
- Beaded Fringe Accents
- Native American Handcraft
This decorative medicine bag was handcrafted by an American Indian artist. Carefully created with real deer skin leather with a soft feel, this bag is adorned with curly fringe and real bone hair pipe and glass beads.
This traditional medicine pouch has a hand stitched front side for a unique look and a matching leather draw string strap. Measures approximately 3" wide, 5" tall not including fringe.
Authentic Native American, Tribe: Tigua