- Native American Decor & Artifacts
- Native American Dance, Talking & Medicine Sticks
- Native American Tigua Medicine Stick 37.5" -Circle of Life- Manny Silvas (ms99)
Native American Tigua Medicine Stick 37.5" -Circle of Life- Manny Silvas (ms99)
- Decorative Circle of Life Medicine Stick
- Handcrafted by Manny Silvas, Tigua Tribe
- Genuine Deer Skin Leather
- Measures 37.5" Long
This is a beautiful decorative Tigua Indian circle of life medicine stick made by Manny Silvas. The Native American circle of life stick is completely wrapped in real deerskin leather with hand beadwork and a medicine bag as well as a genunine antler piece attached on the end. This beautiful Tigua Indian handcraft also features two coyote jawbones, prayer feathers and a medicine wheel and dreamcatcher combo with a horse hair whip attached to the center. You will also see gold bells and tacks adorned to the Native medicine stick.
Perfect for Native American or southwestern style decor, you can get your very own Tigua Indian circle of life medicine stick today. It will look stunning as a rustic, wall hanging or accent in your southwest or Native style home, even for a western ranch or cabin. Measures 37.5". Photo is representative.
Authentic Native American, Manny Silvas Tribe: Tigua