- Native American Decor & Artifacts
- Native American Tomahawks & War Clubs
- Native American Tigua Beaded Stone Tomahawk 22" - Manny Silvas (t131)
Native American Tigua Beaded Stone Tomahawk 22" - Manny Silvas (t131)
- Decorative Stone Tomahawk
- Handcrafted by Manny Silvas, Tigua Tribe
- Genuine Deer Skin Leather
- Measures 22" Long
This is a very unique decorative stone tomahawk made by Manny Silvas. It is beautifully wrapped in real deerskin leather with a matching leather braided strap and detailes hand bead work. The beaded tomahawk also features a stone head, medicine wheel with prayer feathers and a traditional Native American medicine bag.
Perfect for southwest and western decor, you will love accenting your Native style wall with this Tigua Indian hand crafted stone tomahawk. Measures approximately 22" long, picture is representative.
Authentic Native American, Manny Silvas Tribe: Tigua