- Native American Decor & Artifacts
- Native American Medicine Bags
- Large Mouth Deer Skin Medicine Bag 5" (b1279)
Large Mouth Deer Skin Medicine Bag 5" (b1279)
- Real Deer Skin for A Soft Feel
- Two Strap System For Easy Opening
- Gusseted Sides Allows For Wide Opening
- Native American Handcraft
This decorative medicine bag was made by hand by an American Indian artist. Carefully handcrafted of real deer skin leather with a soft feel, this bag is adorned with fringe and silver cones.
This traditional medicine pouch also has two matching leather straps for easy opening and has side gussets to open wide. Measures approximately 3" wide, 5" tall not including fringe.
Authentic Native American, Tribe: Tigua