- Native American Decor & Artifacts
- Native American Tomahawks & War Clubs
- Indian Beaded Stone Tomahawk 19" -Creek
Indian Beaded Stone Tomahawk 19" -Creek
- Decorative Stone Tomahawk
- Native Handcrafted, Creek Tribe
- Genuine Deer Skin Leather
- Measures 19" Long
This is a very unique Native American decorative stone tomahawk. The handle is wrapped in genuine deerskin leather with matching beaded fringe, beaver fur and hand beading. This beaded tomahawk also features a real stone head with prayer feathers.
Perfect for southwest and western decor, you will love accenting your Native style wall with this Tigua Indian hand crafted stone tomahawk. Measures approximately 19" long, actual tomahawk is shown.
Authentic Native American, La ne ayo, Tribe: Creek