Shop by Category
Free Buyers Club
Shop by Purpose
“I absolutely LOVE this bowl - thank you so much for the fast shipping and the gorgeous product!!!!”
“I love this store and how informative they are regarding the history of thier stock and the artists who made it. I will definitely be buying again.”
“I just received my Native American etched, horsehair vase.
I love it! The vase is beautiful!
Packaging was amazing and shipping fast.
My only regret is not buying one larger.
Thank you for your great service, caring and business.”
“I just received my indian flute this morning, this flute is beautiful : very well made and the sound great ! when I play it seems I am on the way to heaven !
Many thanks, I will order again in the soon future , keep working this way, because that is a real pleasure to deal with you!”
- Woven alpaca fabric is brushed to give a wonderful fleeced comfort.
- Reversible blanket super light and soft to the touch.
- Great for travel, sofa, recliner, personal bed blanket super warm.
- Coziness -Made of fine alpaca from Peru, with natural dyes for a subtle tone.
- This ultra-soft throw is perfect for cool spring evenings by the fire or for watching TV, and makes a nice accent.
This fabulous southwest alpaca blanket is made in the Hudson Bay blanket style made famous in the 1800's as Indian trade blankets. Very plush and luxurious, this genuine alpaca blanket is perfect for western decor or southwest style as well. Measures approximately 80"x64", 50/50 alpaca, acrylic.
Customers Also Viewed
Shop by Popularity
Souvenir Shops In El Paso -www.missiondelrey.com
If you want souvenirs from El Paso and great gifts to take home or send to …
Where To Buy Souvenirs In El Paso, TX
Your search is over! If you are visiting El Paso, TX and want to do some …
Is El Paso Saddleblanket Closed? - Not By A Long Shot
El Paso Saddleblanket is still in business and going strong with the same …